If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, please call customer service at (860)247-1000 within 72 hours of placing your order. After 72 hours changes/cancellations may not be made without incurring additional fees.
Please contact customer service immediately. (860)247-1000.
Someone 18 years or older must be home to accept and sign for the delivery.
Free shipping only applies to the 48 contiguous US states for Ready to Assemble Cabinets and Bathroom Vanities.
Free shipping applies to Pre-Assembled Cabinets in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey ONLY.
Free shipping applies to ALL SAMPLE DOORS within the 48 contiguous US states.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and GreenSky Financing.
Sales tax is charged on orders from the following states:
Credit card authorization is required to submit an order. Your credit card will be charged when your order is placed.
Most Ready-to-Assemble orders will ship in 5-10 business days. Pre-Assembled orders will ship in 1-4 weeks.
Depending on the warehouse location and the freight company used, most transit times to your local freight terminal will be additional 7-10 business days.
In some cases, certain items may be out of stock. If this is the case, we will notify you and let you know when it will be available. You will then chose from the following options:
- Ship all in-stock items first and ship the out-of-stock item(s) at a later date. You will be responsible for additional shipping charges is applicable.
- Wait until all items are available, then ship complete order at one time.
- Replace with an alternate item that is in stock and ship the order.
Larger cabinet and full kitchen orders will be shipped with a common freight carrier (the freight carrier will be determined when your order is ready for shipment and you will be emailed this info with you shipment confirmation). Smaller cabinets and accessories may be shipped with FedEx or UPS Ground.
If shipping to a residential address, it is a curbside, end-of-truck delivery. Curbside, meaning the delivery will be made either at the curb or in your driveway, depending on what the driver deems the easiest and safest way to deliver your order. End of truck, meaning the driver is only responsible for moving the pallet to the end of the truck. From that point, it is the customer’s responsibility to unload the pallet piece by piece.
Yes but many cabinets will be very large and heavy (in excess of 100 lbs) so having 1 or 2 additional people to help is highly recommended.
- It is extremely important that you do a piece count and make sure all ordered pieces are there (unless you’ve been informed of any out-of-stock items). Some pieces may be packaged together, i.e. crown molding, fillers, etc… If you can, open any accessory boxes while the driver is there to make sure all pieces are accounted for, if you’re not able to, mark the Bill of Lading (BOL – shipping paperwork that the driver has) that you weren’t able to verify the piece count in that specific box. If there is anything missing, it must be noted on the BOL. Make sure to get a copy of the BOL with the driver’s signature and that the driver has a copy noting any shortages, we will need a copy sent to us to process your replacement order. If shortages are not noted on the BOL, we will not be able to reship these items for no charge.
- In addition to doing a piece count, you want to check each box for visible damage. The trucking company is required to let you check the outside of each box. You do not need to open each box, just check over the outside for cracks, dents, holes, etc… If the driver tells you they will not wait for you to check over the boxes, call the trucking company and explain that you need to note any visible damage on the BOL and the driver is not complying (this is not very common). The number to the trucking company will be on the BOL. All items are checked for damage in the warehouses before being shipped out. However, as soon as the trucking company picks up your order, they are responsible for any damages that occur in transit and will only approve replacements if the damages are noted on the shipping paperwork (Bill of Lading – BOL) on your delivery.
No, do not refuse any damaged items, just note the damages on the shipping paperwork the driver has, have them sign and make sure you receive a copy. Then Contact Customer Service at 1(860) 247-1000.0
You will have 5 days to open all cabinets and accessory boxes and inspect for damages and/or defects.
Depending on the damage, in most cases, a replacement part will be sent, not an entire new cabinet. For example, if a door is cracked, you would receive a new door, not a whole new cabinet. If you received Pre-Assembled cabinets, in some cases, it may be necessary to un- assemble a cabinet or part of a cabinet if it’s required for a replacement part.
If replacements parts are needed, Express Kitchens is only responsible for providing those parts. We will not reimburse any additional costs of labor incurred by the customer to replace or repair damaged cabinets.
No, if any cabinets are damaged, please do not assemble these cabinets. The pictures needed by our claims department must be unassembled cabinets. Our customer service team will direct you on what to do.
If Glass Door Inserts are damaged during shipment, the manufacturers will not re-ship since they would have to ship via Ground and will more than likely be damaged again. If you receive damaged glass, please send pictures and contact customer service at (860)247-1000 and you will be issued a credit so the glass can be cut/purchased locally.
Express Kitchens will require damaged parts or cabinets to be returned in order for replacements to be sent. These parts must be received in our warehouse within 30 days of receipt of replacement parts (or sooner, if requested), or else you will be charged for all parts.
Express Kitchens reserve the right to determine the most cost effective and efficient method to correct damaged items as a result of manufacturer defect or freight/shipping damage.
We cannot accept returns on the following items:
Yes, there is a 30% restocking fee on all returned items.
Item you wish to return must be in its original box, unopened packaging and is not one of the non-returnable items. Please contact customer service at (860)247-1000 within 5 days of your delivery. Returns are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee.
Yes, absolutely (as long as the item you wish to return is in the original, unopened packaging and is not one of the non-returnable items. Please contact customer service and they will get a return authorization for you to include with your returned item and let you know the address where it should be returned. Returns are subject to a 30% re-stocking fee.
We highly recommend ordering door samples before purchasing any cabinets to make sure the finish and style are exactly what you want.
You have 72 hours to cancel your order after it’s placed on ExpressKitchens.com. Please call our offices at 860-247-1000 and we will take care of the cancellation for you. There are no fees if cancelled within 72 hours .
If you need to cancel your order that is in transit to you, we would need to contact the freight company to have it returned to the warehouse. You would be responsible for any return shipping fees being charged by the freight company, in addition to the initial shipping charge you paid when placing the order and a 30% restocking fee. Once the order is returned to the warehouse, you will be refunded less the shipping and restocking fees.
If the wrong cabinet or accessory is shipped to you by mistake, please contact us within 5 days at 860-247-1000.